Ulstein’s collaboration with Brazilian firms started in 1996, with the contract of one UT 755 at Promar Shipyard for Group CBO.
Since the creation of the new Ulstein Group in 1999, Ulstein has designed 13 vessels for Brazilian companies, all of them built at Brazilian yards.
Committed to understand and Improve Operations, identifying potentials, we can develop or provide solutions on segments like:
– Offshore / Oil & Gas, Offshore Wind, Transport and Recreation
– Accommodation Vessels (UMS), Well Intervention
– World Leader of Walk-to-Work Vessels (W2W), Navy Vessels
– Battery, Plug-in Hybrid Vessels
– Redesign and Conversions ( New Operational Areas)